NRG Media Lincoln operates five radio stations: KBBK-FM, KBBK-FM HD2, KFGE-FM, KLIN-AM, and KLNC-FM.
Any station openings will be posted below when they are available with information about the position and the requirements for the candidate we are seeking. Each opening will also include contact information and details on the deadline to apply.
NRG Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Multi-Media Sales Representative
NRG Media’s Broadcast House in Lincoln has an opening to join our dynamic team of multi-media sales professionals. You will work with area business owners and decision makers to create marketing solutions by delivering their message to our audience. We have all the tools and training to succeed, but in need of additional sellers to help reach our local businesses! Our distribution channels include five radio stations: Froggy 98, B107.3, 1400/99.3 KLIN, Red 94|5 and 105.3 The Bone, as well as event marketing, sports marketing, lead generation, and a full digital platform involving target display, pre-roll, geofencing, search engine marketing, OTT/CTV, social media and more. This role is comprised of both account management and new business development. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is driven to succeed and who enjoys creatively strategizing with others.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter, able to handle multiple projects at one time, with excellent critical thinking and communication skills and a proven sales track record. Self-driven problem solvers who can identify clients’ needs to create effective marketing campaigns are encouraged to apply. If you desire to work in an environment that comes from a place of help in order to build long-term professional relationships and grow revenue for Lincoln’s local businesses, we need to talk!
- Paid vacation, PTO and holidays
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- People-focused work environment
- Competitive base plus commission earnings structure
- NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience preferred, but will train the right person
- Experience in selling digital products a plus, but not required
- Strong communication talent
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Bachelor degree or Associate’s degree with experience preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click/visit the link below to apply: